“More important than knowing what kind of pose the student is doing is knowing what kind of student is doing the pose.” – Bernie Clark
Claudia Cox began her career in movement almost three decades ago as a dancer for the Modern Ballet Company in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. She starting practicing yoga when she was pregnant in 2000 and earned her 500-hour teaching certification in 2010. Her appreciation for the human body and alignment is clearly demonstrated in her personal practice and teaching of yoga and Pilates throughout Brevard County.
Because she is certified and experienced in multiple disciplines, she brings a array of options to each session, whether it is a private or a large-class setting.
Education & Certifications
- Angel Vianna – Contemporary Dance School, 2002-2004
- 500-Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Certification, Bikram’s Yoga College of India, 2010
- PTAide Certification, Penn Foster – Florida, 2011
- Pilates on Mat Certification – SCW Fitness, Florida, 2014-2017
- Inferno Hot Pilates Teacher Certification, 2015
- 40-Hour Yin Yoga Foundations Level 1 & 2 with Joe Barnett, Yoga University, 2017
- Physical Therapy Assistant Program, Eastern Florida State College, 2015-Present
- Yoga Coach & Judge, USA Yoga Federation, 2017-Present